if you have a gift, give it

if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it -if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it

Friday, October 29, 2010

A New Kind of Classroom Poster

It starts with a journal entry. One with a light bulb.

"Inspirational posters are broken at the hips." 

Draw it out and stretch it out. Add Color.

Why are they broken? Because they fail in every way to inspire. I thought that was their purpose? What inspires me? I like looking at a process. I want to understand how it all works. In some roundabout way it helps me understand how i work. I want to be able to design my own. And I also want to show somebody. I think they will teach themselves what it is for. They are sure to see a different purpose and a new beauty. They will then become the new teachers.








1 comment: