if you have a gift, give it

if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it -if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it

Thursday, March 17, 2011

speak txt poetry

Wed, Mar 16 9:24 pm
Short grain rice never 
felt so, many 
like the world shaking and 
people go away


Wed, Mar 16 9:29 pm
There's a candle on my table
on my black table in a wine bar.
But but but there's a candle on all tables
And and and our center pieces
our aligned, a-lightened, spots of guidence
if if if oh only...
... and.

I know it will arrive.
When her smile glowshines like Tabletop Mountain
from afar a ways away.

At some point in every rest area
if your looking just right,
the table will hold the sun.

I know now, right near we've both
spent tall and and good years looking around out there.
And you know what
we did see that line that that beautiful line up.  

I think there's plenty more of that coming.
It's what my whole, my pieces, are telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment