if you have a gift, give it

if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it -if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it

Monday, May 9, 2011

Transformation

I can not fail
I will not fail
Failure does not exist

I can not fail
Because failure does not exist
It is not possible to fail

Success is the light I bring
It is my self appointed job to harness the light
Success is to share myself
Which is to share my gifts

I will not give up on this
because giving up does not exist
Not for this reason
I do not see any trace of it in you either
which means to me that I have no trace of it in myself

I have learned to release and I am thankful for it daily

I like it here.
The way forward is a breath
Deep as your eyes
you see, a way through yourself into me

Follow your heart around this town
And I shall example you

1 comment: