if you have a gift, give it

if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it -if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it

Monday, June 13, 2011

Did you know on a Thursday morning you can change lives with a smile that loud

Let's change some lives, in our lives.
Let us change some lives, in our lives.
Let's, change some lives during the course of our lives.
Change for the best and for the better.
For the better best. For one more silly smile.
For one more pun joke and tap dance. For one moon on one more night.
Till we are again standing on the cliff of the clouds with our world tipped up and our palms out.
See the shoreline swallow one more fish wave. There are no breaths left.
We breathed them all. I've breathed them all and you've breathed them all too.
All we have all we got given all we collected during our busy and bottomless days
all we hoped for all we drew in all we fell in love for.
We got those Checklist. We got those!
We got miles on our walking sticks. No grips left on the handle bars of our tread worn bicycles.
I've helped you fix your flats and you changed my chain links.
I am only as strong as my best words in my best voice.
Let me say to you cornerstone, home plate, warm bed.
"We made it!"
You help me do everything I am.
Showed me the world on its prettiest day.
I need no music I got song in my head.
It's easy to make friends with a strangers when you are glowing inside enit?
I took 10,000 pictures of 10,000 people that day.
Licked 10,000 envelopes with two words inside.
Thank You.
The message so recognizable that even when its spelled out of order you can understand it.
Thats how wonderful its meaning is. I mean that. :)
 htank oyu : aknht uoy : kthna you

No comments:

Post a Comment