if you have a gift, give it

if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it -if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MEMORY IS FUTURE CREATIVITY - learn to draw upon and from your beautiful mind

Read this: Moon Walking with Einstein. Read the first page if that raises your pompadour you picked the right honey.comb.tooth today!

Follow up reads: Your Memory How It Works and How To Improve It by Kenneth L. Higbee. I am still on the first few pages this is what has come of it so far.  "When someone says I want to improve my blank. He can not be given a useful answer until he makes his question more specific."

Improve my Improve.
Improve my Friendship.
Improve my Free Time.
Improve my Down Time.
Improve my Excitement.
Improve my Solitude.
Improve my Counter Culture.
Improve my High Note.
Improve my Ankle Support.
Improve my Asking.
Improve my Unlocking.
Improve my Resilience.
Improve my Creativity.
Improve my Memory.

fill your blank

A Prequel: Use Both Side of Your Brain - Tony Buzan (mind mapping)



















On Deck: ThinkerToys


A Goal: Sustained Creativity

Believable: Yes of Course!

No comments:

Post a Comment