if you have a gift, give it

if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it -if you have a gift, give it - if you have a gift, give it

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chapter Book

Life feels like a chapter book.  Chapter Self is winding down and Chapter School is about to start. Got me a Google Calendar and new pair of slacks. Got me a flash drive and a mind I can trust. The gears are in line, where I put them, for where I knew I would once run towards in full sprint. This book is designesque desk long day long take care of yourself out there. You make it look so easy this living. May I join you out there on your picnic blanket fastened to a Sawyer Raft.


No comments:

Post a Comment